Wednesday 3 September 2008

Friday Sketchers Tufty T Birthday Card

This is a card that I have made for one of my best mates hubbies.....who funnily enough is called"Tufty" (actually he is called Graeme but we all call him Tufty!) I have used one of the Friday Sketchers sketches and have kept the card plain and simple. Apart from a few gems, which I'm not sure ever look right on a mans card? (Your opinions on this would be greatly appreciated!)I have used Bazzill Card and my nestabilities for the circles and have stitched the blue panels on with my sewing machine (who's name is MUD!). The doodle dots were done with a fine Zig pen and the "Tufty" is applied with rub ons which I have had for years and love! Unfortunately I don't know what they're called or who made them as I threw all the packaging away years ago during a craft room cleaning frenzy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I think the use of one color makes it a bit classy. Love the stitching and the gemstones!!! Thanks for joining in FS! Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x