Saturday 13 September 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge Forever Friends

Before I bore you all on what what challenge I have entered, what products I used and how I used them I would like to say.......Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Mrs Wonka, Happy Birthday to me....hip hip... hooray....hip hip....hooray. Form an orderly queue for my cards and presents please.....LOL I have an inkling that I may be getting some crafting birthday surprises today so will show and tell tomorrow! Right back to crafting........This is my card for the "My time to craft challenge" the challenge was to make a card using bright and bold colours, I hope this fits the bill. I have mat and layered onto turquoise and yellow Stampin Up bright coloured card and then stuck it onto some Daisy paper which I found in my "blue scrap container" (yes I am that organised! scary but true! ) This was then matted onto the yellow card. I then added some white ribbon and a cute little bow. My greeting was created by using a rub on directly onto the ribbon (some makes of rub on are better than others to do this! you really need a brand that rub off really easily!)). Finally it was all plonked onto the centre of a white embossed hemp card blank.

15 comments:

  1. OH...Your card is adorable!!
    I love the colours and image!
    Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Your card is beautiful :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mrs Wonka! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Gorgeous card, the FF bears are so cute. Thanks for joining the challenge this week :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Cute card, I love blue and yellow together, those colors look happy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday,card is in the post!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - and Hapy Birthday ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday sweetie, cant wait to see what you get!!!
    Wonderful card, this is the sweetest image, so cute, I love it. I love your cards, they are fab!!!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday mate. Hope you had a lovely day.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Zoe, hope you had a lovely day full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a fabby day, the card iz lully too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiccy Burpday to you Mrs Wonka!!!!
    I hope you were thoroughly spoilt on your special dayxxxx
    Neufty neuf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mrs. Wonki - oops Sorry Wonka. I've sent my greetings through a different method of communicating - but still very pleased you had a good time! There's nothing wrong with having a "blue scrap container" - I have one too and it matches my black & brown one, my red & pink one, my lilac & blue one, my white & cream one, my green & yellow one and my gold & silver one.... perfectly natural, nothing wrong with that... it's when people have plain and patterned there's need for concern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards, so crisp and clean looking.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x