Tuesday 7 October 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

I do love to compete in challenges but I think being a huge Penny Black fan means that I enjoy their challenges the most. This weeks Penny Black challenge is to work from the following sketch: Here is my interpretation of it:

My apologies for using this Penny Black "Royal Mail" stamp again so soon, it is new and I love it!! (Her Majesty will be pleased though as the box is now it's rightful red!)I have used Doodlebug papers and Bazzill card stock. The green panel has been embossed using a swiss dot embossing folder & the greeting is a Craftwork cards Christmas greeting. The holly is a QK die & the red dotty ribbon is from my ribbon stash. I finished off by adding red glitter glue to my holly berries and crystal glitter to the snow in my stamped image.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful card,luv it!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your card and this is my favourite PB Christmas stamp that I've yet to buy! Love your colouring and the gorgeous papers too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope it was from your ribbon stash and not Arthur's............
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a great christmas card. I love that image nice to see it again.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I just love this card! The colours and the embossing and the image work so well together, it's gorgeous!! Love it!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!! Love the colours of the pp and the image is very fun!!!
    TaraG

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet is this. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x