Monday 24 November 2008

Gingerbread House As You Have Never Seen Before!

Well I think the face says it all.......Auntie did try really hard to put his gingerbread house together, a couple of bits were broken when we got it out the box, so after carefully cementing them back together we decorated it beautifully. It all went wrong at construction stage! We finally patchworked it all together and ceremoniously placed the roof on when ......DISASTER we experienced a complete collapse situation! Kyle summed it up by announcing "it's more like a gingerbread bonfire really!" Never mind there's always a next time!!!!! I have finally finished my commission today!!! I'll post some sneak peeks tomorrow! So I can now get on with some more of my Christmas cards and challenges!

6 comments:

  1. Haha!!! A bonfire,lol!!!!
    Aww,well you had fun trying (&eating it!!!) :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! It looks yummy scrummy though! Your little newphew such a sweetie hehehe! :0)
    Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear what a shame, bet it still tasted good though.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rofl.. his face bless him sooo funny poor little mite, bet he felt sick after eating that lot!!! Sorry Kyle ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs W, sorry I had to laugh Kyles face is a picture! I love it when kiddies pull those kind of faces. I hope he enjoyed eating it anyway.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x