Monday 3 November 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge.....Using My NEW Doodlebug Papers

I have had my new Doodlebug papers for over a week now and this is the first chance I have had to play with them so please forgive all the excitement. This is for the Sketch Saturday challenge and here is the inspirational sketch by Coco:-
And here is my first go with my NEW doodlebug papers and embellishments......did I mention that already??????

I have used the holly flock paper and red card for the circles and the holly swirl is one of the new glitter stickers.....yum yum! The snowman is from one of the older Christmas sticker sheets and the dotty Christmas circle is a new stamp called "Christmas Cheer" from lil Stamps. I finished off with some red ribbon and some glaze pen dots.

I really have my Christmas head on at the moment so look out for some new cards using the new Christmas Doodlebug boutique trims, glitter strips and boutique brads over the next few days.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Mrs Wonka...really bright & festive..love it! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & papers.I luv anything with Holly on,as that is my daughters name,she just rolls her eyes when I get excited (she is almost 22 yr old & I'm embarrasing,lol!!!):o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love that card

    Can I have that one for chrimbo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right to be excited about those papers, they are gorgeous!! Lovely card, lovely colours!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday again this week!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Wonka,

    Just popped over to your blog from PTW after noticing you won last weeks challenge price. I have to say you have a fantastic blog (only had a quick look today as I am supposed to be crafting)but will be back to have a proper look when I have more time. Have put you on my follower list so I can keep up with your postings.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doodlebug papers are very yummy, they're also my favourite range overall, I have lots LOL but not these ones!!! I must sit on my hands! Beautiful card Mrs. Wonka. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, Mrs. Wonka!!! I love the papers too and the holly swirl is really fabulous!!! You did an outstanding job with this sketch!!!
    Hugs, TaraG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love the papers and the colours are very festive.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a beautiful card I love the colors!
    thank you very much for your participation in my first sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and Funky... I love it!!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x