Wednesday 4 March 2009

Elzybell Raining Love

I have been a little light on the card making front. I am desperately trying to get my mojo back! This is a card I have made for a friends wedding anniversary which is coming up in the next couple of weeks.

I have used an Elzybells stamp and have coloured it in with my water coloured pencils and have paper pierced the umbrella, her dress and his t-shirt. The ribbon charm is from AMM and I have used the Cuttlebug heart embossing folder for the background. The scallop was created using the SU scallop punch and the heart gems are by Paper Mania.

I hope you likey........see you soon. xxx

8 comments:

  1. oooh sweetie, this is gorge! Just love the image, and how you have paper pieced the brollie!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    Ps Thanks ooodles for the award xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping around and found all your gorgeousness on here, love this card. Mojo missing? I don't think so!
    Hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Mrs W, love the paper piecing, I really enjoy that technique.
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, bet they love it.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card ~love those stamps ~what a great image for a wedding anniversary!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a very cute card..
    I love the stamp..

    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the paper piecing and layout...a gorgeous card...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x