Sunday 26 April 2009

Stamp With US Recipe Challenge

Well good morning everyone, this is my entry into the first ever Stamp With Us recipe challenge. The recipe is:
2 x patterned papers,
4 x brads
1 x ribbon
I have made this circle card for my entry.

I have used "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set along with "Sweet Always" papers and pumpkin pie card stock. The ribbon is Chocolate chip and the brads are silver.

Pop over and check out the other DT cards, this is also the last week that you can enter the DT call so pop over and have a go.

10 comments:

  1. Morning Zoe wonderful card love all the circles and paper is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, 'yummy' card!! Great lay-out!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya,
    I luurrvve circle cards and this 1 is fabaroonie - making me hungry now!
    so long
    Suzie Q
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Wonka - bit of a second recipe going on with this card I think. Cupcakes, sweets, pumpkin pie and chocolate chips!!! I am beginning to think you like "sweet things" LOL.

    By the way - love the card. The colours are really scrummy.

    Have a good Sunday - love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is super duper trooper, I lurrrvvve it...
    am off to take a peaky at the rest of the dt's creations....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yum-o card, Mrs.W!!!! I love the papers, colours, card design and the cupcakes are just adorable! OK, I Just love it all,smile!!!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and cute blog.
    Ciao!!
    Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabby card hun! Love the cake images and the delish colour combo, defo a yummy creation!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy ~gorgeous card!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious!!! very pretty colours too! Hope you are well...
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x