Sunday 16 August 2009

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge

Good morning campers......... That time of the week is here again! This week we have a colour challenge over on the Stamp With Us challenge blog. Please pop over and check out the DT cards, as usual they are out of this world!!!!!! This is my project for this week, it is a little box with a Monica bloom on the top.

I have used Real Red, Rose Red and Pumpkin pie card and Sweet Always papers.

As you may or not know I have been very busy with the online classes over the last few weeks. I thought that you might like to see what I have been up to? So over the next 3 days I will be showing you little peeks of my projects from this round of online classes......... See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Well Hello Mrs Wonka! What a pretty box, Love those blooms and the colours are gorgeous! Just added myseld as a follower to keep updated with your work! Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and beautiful box!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this box.. it's fab. I love the colours and the flowers, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Hope you are well Mrs Wonka.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhheee I lurves this box, are ya gonna do a tutorial???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x