Sunday 4 October 2009

Stamp With Us Theme Challenge

Morning campers! I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend. This weeks challenge over at Stamp With Us is a theme challenge and the theme is "Anything but a card" here is my project:
I have stamped the cupcake case and have made the topper, oh and made the cake too! This can be adapted to any theme or occasion and I can't wait to make some more! I have got a day of lazyness ahead of me, hubby is cooking a roast and we are going to do a sky + catch up, oh and a few choccies may even pass my lips.....YUM See you soon x

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, I can vouch that it taste just as delish as it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there is one of them for me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Zoe - I wish I was eating it! Very imaginative. I must have a go at this week's challenge. Can't wait for the next SWU event - I am all signed up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so hun ... when did you say you were gonna move next door????? Please say it is soon :o)
    Looks delish - hope you had agreat day - sounds just perfect!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm HUNGRY! That looks just delish, and perfect for Mrs W!
    hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab is this , two good things, the case if fab , but the contents well you know , choc , choc and more choc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks soo good, I wish I coud eat it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x