Thursday 1 October 2009

What an exciting day!

Today is a very exciting day for Stampin' Up! lovers across the UK and Europe!, as today is the day the new catalogue is launched! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

It is even more exciting as I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and can share the lurve by tempting you to purchase a few bits here and there or if you are anything like me you will have a wish list as long your arm!
These are my fave new things, "Sunny Days"Simply Scrappin kit........................

Isn't ot yummy!!! I will use it for scrapbooking and for cards as you can get loads and i mean LOADS of cards out of one of these beauties..........

Here are my other must haves .......
Scrummy Playground buttons

Lush bright striped ribbonBeautiful new "Eyelet Border" punch

Fine Cosmo glitter

As you can I really could go on all day! I have already placed my order so can't wait to get my hands on it all and to get creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x