Wednesday 25 November 2009

Stamp With Us Winter Class Two

This is the second class that I made for Stamp With Us Winter....... The class consisted of a slider box (like a matchbox, a tray for the chocolates to sit in and then a sleave over them!) designed specifically to hold a box of Maltesers, and a box designed to fit a chocolate orange (a staple of any Christmas!)! There are also instructions on how to make your own "Reindeer Poo".I have used the "Season of Joy" stamp set and more of the yummy "Merry Moments" papers. The ribbon is the new wide ribbon that is available from SU, I think that it is a little wide for cards but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it on boxes and layouts I just need to get my mitts on the Pumpkin Pie one! As these would make such great gifts for teachers, children, baby sitters..... well anyone who likes chocolate really........I have decided that I will make the instructions available to everyone. For £3.50 you will receive a set of pdf instructions with measurements and step by step photos. I will also be more than happy to help you out if needed. This is the first time I have sold one of my workshops individually, so I will see how it goes, if it goes well, you never know I may make some more! See you tomorrow with my final peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x