Thursday 18 March 2010

Ohhhhhhh Yummy Chocolate Cupcake Online Class

This was my fave class, it was making a cupcake box, topper, decorated case and card! I have used the "Crazy for Cupcake" stamp set and "Spiced Cider" papers. I have teamed them with chocolate chip, Really Rust & Whisper White card. The box with acetate section is idea for cupcakes and can be decorated for any occasion. I hope you have liked this class, I will be back tomorrow with a little something I have made for a friends birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh YUM!! how many Syns is that cake?? he he he, very cute Zoe.
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yummy! Do you include the cake with the kit?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x