Monday 10 May 2010

Sale update with pics!

I thought that you might like to see a couple of pics from the second hand craft sale that we held on Saturday.There were so many bargains, Penny black stamps for £1 and cricut cartridges for£5!!!! Everyone managed to grab a bargain! We all had a lovely time even though after a busy morning the afternoon was pretty quiet. As predicted we spent most of our takings buying off each other! My mum was the char lady, here she is next to her "Carole's Cafe" sign! She kept everyone supplied with tea and coffee and with her 9 out of 10 sponge cakes! (She only got 9 out of 10 as she lost a mark for not having more!) She was also selling Mrs Wonka cupcakes which i will share with you all tomorrow. All in all a good day was had by all, so good in fact we are going to do it all again later in the year! I'll keep you posted! Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x