Thursday 27 May 2010

Say hello to Molly Moo!

This is one of the classes that I created for the last round of online classes. It is a 12x12 layout with a double slider element on it. The picture is of one of my best friends daughter, Molly. She is such a beautiful little girl and a joy to scrap. This is it with the slider shut: and here it is with the double slider element open! The papers are Pink Flamingo from Stampin' Up! and the title is made with the schoolbook sefif alphabet, which I love! Another short day at work for me today, I might pop down to The Range in Worthing later as I have finally chosen my wallpaper for the feature wall in the lounge! I will show and tell tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x