Sunday 9 May 2010

Stamp With Us colour challenge!

It's time for another Stamp With Us challenge, I can't believe how quickly the last 2 weeks have gone! I have finished my training and am now a fully qualified post office clark! I love it and get to stamp and stick all day too! YEAH
This weeks challenge is a colour challenge and this is the pic that we were asked to used for our inspiration & here is the card that I have created:
I couldn't make up my mind if it was a blue of violet hut, I went with blue in the end. I have used SU dotty papers from the hostess pad and a greeting from the "Fun & Fastnotes" stamp set. The star is an SU punch as is the scallop edge! I am having a lazy day today after the craft sale yesterday, I will post some pics tomorrow for you! Have a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Mrs Wonka!!!

    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning Zoe,this is gorogeus,great papers and simply stunning,just my type of card...brilliant:)

    Sounds like you had a great day yestrday,i wish i lived closer.

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x