Monday 21 June 2010

Happy Fathers Day Papa Wonka......a day late I know!

Good morning fellow crafting buddies, I am off to work in a mo so will make this a quick one. This is the card that I made for my Dad for fathers day, I also used the theme of Travel/Holiday from this weeks Penny Black challenge, well I needed one cool cat for one cool Dad:I have used a retired SU paper and yet another of my bargain Caz stamps (I have nearly used them all!). The "Dad" has been done with some of my American Crafts rub ons. I also thought you might like to see what I gave him, I got him a couple of presents. Firstly ever since I brought him some Crocs a couple of years ago he has fallen in love with them! He wears them all summer long but since the arrival of Rosie (Border collie pup) last year they are now some what nibbled! So I have got him a new pair. For his second gift, whilst having a sort out I found an old pic of us in a photo booth, taken when I was about 15, I have had it enlarged and framed it. As much as it pains me to show youI thought you would like a peep of a very young and much lighter Mrs Wonka................you would?..........well you will have to wait until tomorrow.......LOL See you then! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    I bet your Dad loved your card, it's lovely, can't wait for tomorrow's post (you are such a tease lol).
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool card zoe for a super cool dad...and Buddy won't go near my crocs but loves my slippers.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for joining in the Penny Black Saturday challenge, your card fits this weeks theme perfectly.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Zoe, wonderful cool image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card Zoe - love the funky image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Zoe, love those colours, he is a great image! thanks for joining us at penny black saturday
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x