Wednesday 9 June 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card!

I did say that I would be back today with another Penny Black card, so here it is:

It is for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I have used there sketch for my inspiration.

The Surfer cat is one of my super bargain stamps from Caz, I love this image and have just the person who I can send this too!

I have used some really old Doodlebug paper and some SU navy card! I have coloured the image using my watercolour pencils and have added a spot of glitter on the sea! The brads are lime sugar coated brads by Doodlebug.

I had better scoot as I have been contacted by a new magazine to do some cards and I want to get them in nice and early!

I'll pop back soon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Wonka,
    great stamp beautifully coloured and great papers goodluck in the sketch x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your penny black cards so super cute.... you will have to let me know the magazine so I can look out for it and get it... see ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, I want it back!! LOL hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's mine, all mine he he he he he! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x