Friday 9 July 2010

Flight Of The Butterfly Exploding Box

Morning everyone, do you remember when I showed you the beautiful box that Maggie made for me a couple of weeks ago, well she got the original inspiration from one of Natalie's Stamp With Us online classes. I thought at the time that I would like to give it a go but after receiving Maggie's it spurred me on to have a go at it myself. I have made a few alterations but sticked with the theme and colours, this is the outside of the box:& this is what the box looks like when it has been popped open: I gave it to my boss and she really loved her birthday card with a difference I will pop back tomorrow and give you a peek at the chocolate swirly twirl cupcakes that I made for her. See you then xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x