Sunday 25 July 2010

Latest Issue of Papercraft Essentials

I am lucky enough to be in this months issue of Papercraft Essentials so I thought I would show you the cards I made for the article: I was asked to create my own embellishments using the new X-Cut cut and emboss punches: I teamed them with the new Cottage Wall papers from SU I also used some of the new yummy yummy polka dot ribbon. I have also used the "Say it with scallops" greetings. & not forgetting a touch of glitter here and there....... This last one is my favorite, I love the wreath effect and can already see it in Christmas colours......Yum I hope that you like them, as usual my camera doesn't have a glitter setting so you can't see them in all their nummyness! I'm sorry that I have been a little AWOL, I am finally catching up with a few things and have a little time to blog.

3 comments:

  1. pretty papers and great designs x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    lovely cards, my little Ellie would love them too, as it's her fav colour. Thanks for a lovely stamping evening on Thursday, (you will be proud of me), I finished the Easal card (my very first one)lol on Friday.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Fab Fab Fab, I love those papers
    See you soon.
    Margreeeeeeet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x