Wednesday 14 July 2010

Ohhhhhhhh how exciting! (Well I'm excited!)

I'm so excited to be able to tell you about my new classes that I will be running from my house in West Sussex! I do teach locally and love doing it and will continue to do it but I will also be holding one class a month from home starting at the end of this month. I will be using a variety of different products and will be making 3-4 cards per class. All classes will start at 7.30pm and finish at 9.30pm (YEAH RIGHT) I will provide all the materials (to make 3-4 cards) and refreshments but I do ask that you bring a basic tool kit with adhesives. I always colour my images with ink pads or watercolour pencils if you prefer a different medium then feel free to bring your pro-markers/copics etc etc etc (ink pads and watercolour pencils will be provided) Here are the dates and themes for the first 3 months. July 22th Male Meowing Summer Cards August 19th Mimi & Betsy Bluebell (she is sooooooooo cute!) September 23rd Happy hedgies! the Oct, Nov & Dec classes will all be focusing on Christmas I will announce dates and details in a few weeks for these ones. The classes will be £10 per person and payable in advance (if you wanted to come to all three then only £10 would be required now and you can pay for the Aug class at the July class, you get the gist) If you would like any further information then please email me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fab hun wish i didnt live so far away lol


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the classes Zoe...they all sound fab!!

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x