Saturday 17 July 2010

Papercraft Inspirations Show & Tell.

Morning fellow bloggonians, today is show and tell, these are the latest cards that I have had published in the latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations.The commission was to make four different car themed cards, that can be created from paper templates: This isn't my usual style of crafting but I always enjoy the challenge that these commissions give me. This is my fave one as it reminds me of my first car, a VW Beetle. Ohhhhh how I lurved that car!

I have lost the other pic of the other card so you will have to grab yourself a copy and have a peep.

I had better scoot diddly ooot as I am only half way through making the day invitations (60) and am yet to start the evening invitations (100) ARGHHHH

I'll be back soon xxxx (if I don't get buried under the wedding invites!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x