Thursday 8 July 2010

Simply Cards and Papercraft Article

As you may or may not know I am very lucky to work for a number of different crafting publications. Well I am now working for Simply Cards & Papercraft as well. I am in this months issue with a six page article! HOW EXCITING!!!!!! It is using the Flight Of the Butterfly stamps and Bella Bleu papers, you may be bored of seeing this combo, I love it and used it all the time! I have made a selection of pop up, pop out and three dimensional cards for the article and have received some really lovely comments that I am so grateful for. So if you get a chance to have a peep in real life then please do these pics really don't do them justice! I will be back soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Wonka,
    6 page spread eh they will take some topping!
    your such a star!
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    well done you, I wasn't going to buy any more mags (as most of them are rubbish) but now I will have to go and buy this one lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's taken so long to get to comment. I was told of this article in the magazine featuring the Flight of the Buterfly by a lady who had attended one of my Butterfly classes earlier this year. When I bought the mag ..... I found it was clever old you !!!!!!!! I immediately started telling everyone to buy it and why. Well done my dear. Can't wait to see you in September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations look fabulous! I can see I'll be buying this magazine for a good look.. just bought the Flight of the Butterfly set so some inspiration will be brilliant.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your article - This is really well done; attractive and well thought out! I wish that I could find this magazine in Canada!! Thank you so much for sharing your accomplishment!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x