Thursday 15 July 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card

Morning Bloggers! Another challenge for me today, this time for the Sketch Saturday challenge blog. Here is the card that I have made:This stamp was a little prezzie from the scrumdiddlyumptious Kimbus McFeebus and this is its first outing. I have teamed it with some pumpkin pie and taken with teal cardstock and some papers from the Sweetpea paper stack. Not my normal colours but I am quite happy with it. I am off to work for a few hours this morning then I am cracking on with the 160, yes you did read that right 160 wedding invitations that my husband so kindly volunteered me to make for a colleague!!!!! ARGHHHHHH Finally, thank you for the great response about my classes, I have replied to your emails and can't wait to see you next Thursday. I'll pop back tomorrow with some cupcakes that I have recently made for one of my best friends daughters birthday. See you then xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours i think they work perfectly together. Great image too, thats how i look whenever there's cake about LOL! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you can never have enough cake!
    fab card
    Hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x