Saturday 18 September 2010

Birthday cards - Part 2

We are starting off with a whopper today, this is Suzie Q's super creation, I love love love the bunting......This is from (sometimes a little bit naughty) Justine:
A sweetylisious card from hopalong Jack, I think she even made it herself this year lol
and finally this super cute creation from Paula:
As you know I am away at the moment and I am having a fantastic time, more to come on that soon!
I have scheduled a post tomorrow so hopefully it will work.......

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you with your birthday cards and all of them really lovely, have a great weekend crafting away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x