Tuesday 14 September 2010

Candy News!

Hiya Thank you all so much for my birthday wishes, I have been a very very spoilt Mrs Wonka! I will pop back and show you some of my cards and presents over the next couple of days. I just wanted to announce the winner of my first ever candy, I have chosen at random (well actually I read names out and Mr Wonka picked one), the winner is.....................
I am so pleased as I love visiting Peg's blog. If you can email me your address on mrswonkas@yahoo.co.uk I wll pop your candy in the post!
Be back soon with my biffday stash and cards!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mrs Wonka I have emailed you my address and thank you so much Mr Wonka for choosing me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x