Wednesday 6 October 2010

Christmas Pepper & Friend - Papercraft Essentials

I just wanted to show you a cute little concertina card that I made for the last issue of Papercraft Essentials.
I have used "Pepper & Friends" Christmas collection, which includes papers, die cuts and stamps. They really are cute.

This is a close up that I took at home, hopefully you will be able to see more detail on this one.
I will pop back tomorrow with the recipe for the cupcakes that I showed you yesterday. I have received so many emails, I thought it would be easier to blog it!

5 comments:

  1. this is lovely Zoe and i really loved your digistamp cards in papercraft essentials 60.

    Those cakes below look very yummy too,you clever girly you :-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo might look out for that, seems a lovely idea for Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zoe,
    i love it those images are so sweet!
    especially like the crimbo greeting may i dare ask where it from?
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe
    love your concertina card.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x