Saturday 9 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul #4



It's that time of the week again for Marceas Music Saves My Soul. Pop over and peep at her blog and all the other songs that people have shared this week.

This week I have chosen a song that reminds me of my honeymoon in Miami, Orlando & Sarasota. It was played on the radio all the time whilst we were away and when we got back Mr Wonka got it for me so I could listen to it all the time. It is actually quite a sad song so it is quite odd that it gives me so many happy memories. That's hardly surprising though I think you all know I'm a bit odd by now though! LOL

I hope you like it.....................


Be back soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    yep your'e right it is a bit sad, but if you like it that's what counts, each to their own as they say.

    I luvvvvvvvvvvvv "Everybody Hurts", BUT I can only play it if I am on my own, because it was played at my son's friend's funeral.
    Because he was murdered & died in horrific circumstances it bring's back such sad painful memorie's to the rest of my family, but I liked it long before his funeral (bless him). But as I said each to their own, be boring if we were all the same.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song! TFS. I just downloaded it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ..this is beautiful ..i love it xx
    Hugs to CraftyNan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x