Sunday 17 October 2010

Second Hand Craft Sale

Just a reminder that the second hand craft sale will be taking place on Saturday 23rd October at St Francais Church Hall, Balcolmbe Road, Horley, Surrey. 10 - 2pm. There are over 10 stalls all selling crafting items, new and old, for super bargain prices! Be there or be square!

We will also have the new Stampin' Up! catalogues and a selection of some of the new Stampin' Up! products for you to have a peep at. We will also be taking orders if you would like anything.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good Zoe, sadly I will be travelling in the opposite dirction that day. Hope you have a successful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, so wish I could come along :( There is a lovely set of stamps that I am after ( don't even know what they are called, they are oldish sentiment ones) I borrowed Lynn's once and loved em. Good Luck with your sale my Lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs wonka,
    thank you for a most wonderful evening of fun frolics and cardmaking x
    i have a special lil something on my blog for you x
    hugs
    suzieQx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x