Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas Crimping!

Hullo Hullo from a very snowy Sussex!!!! It is soooooo pretty outside, not sure if I will venture to work yet I'll access the situation later I think. I'll try and take some snow pics and will pop back tomorrow for snow show and tell! Although I am sure you have enough snow of your own to be peeping at!
Have you opened your number one on your advent calenders? This is the first year I haven't had one :(
Just a quicky today, here is the peep at an article showing how to get different effects with a paper crimper.
This is the first two pages, I forgot to take a pic of the other page! Opps sorry!
Here are the cards in real life:
I have used the Imaginise Christmas papers and SU card and inks. I hope that you like them. It is really odd me showing you these as they were made back in the summer when it was about 80 degrees..........
I'll be back with some snow pics tomorrow! xxx

5 comments:

  1. Back in the dark ages (when I first began crafting) crimpers were used quite a lot in cardmaking, but since tools like the cuttlebug came on the market they've been pushed to the back of the drawer. I'd forgotten how effective (and quick) they could be - thanks Wonkie-woo for resurrecting the good old crimper!!!!!!!!!!

    I parkticularly like the three Christmas tree card - lovely effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    oh how weird is that, I used my crimper the other day (after it had been in the back of the drawer for yonks). Love your card's.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x