Sunday 19 December 2010

Mine and Helens Christmas Day!!!

Morning bloggers, we are still snowed in so thought I would take this opportunity to catch up on my blogging. Three times a year Helen Meighan and I have a craft day and the Christmas one is one of my favorites, we have two classes and two make and takes as well as prizes and gifts. They are always fully booked on the day we release them and we really love doing them. Over the next couple of days I will be showing you the cards that i made in my class, this is the first one: I have used the Jolly holiday papers, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft and Very Vanilla card and the "Contempo Christmas" stamp set. The gems in the corner are the new SU ones and they are soooooo shiny. I have completely covered the tree with heat and stick and dazzlin diamonds but you can't really see it as I don't have a "Glitter" button on my camera! I'll pop back tomorrow with my other card. Stay safe and warm xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Hun, love the 'country' feel about it..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x