Wednesday 8 December 2010

My take on the convention make and take.

Morning, you have probably all seen this card that was one of the make and takes that we made at convention. It has been made using the watercolour technique which I didn't think I would really like but I have fallen in love with it! So much so that that I decided to recreate it in different colours. I was really pleased with how this has come out, I will defiantly be trying this technique again in the future! I hope that you are all well and not too chilly, at least the retched snow has gone now. I'll be back super soon x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Zoe. love both the cards. Hugs JO,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    lovely card's (both of them).
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x