Thursday 9 December 2010

Papercraft Inspirations Christmas Card

Good morning everyone, I hope that you are all well today, I am off to work in a mo then back home this afternoon to finish off my book that I can't seem to put down at the moment. I love it when a book grabs me that much! It is called "Charity" by Lesley Pearce and is fab! I can pass it on if anyone fancies a read after! Right onto today's show and tell, I was asked by the lovely Jenny, the editor, to make a Christmas card that would be represent me as a crafter and would echo the kind of card I would send to friends and family then they were all put together with the other designers cards. This is a pic of the front cover of the issue it is in:and here is the card that features all my favorite things, Penny Black, cats, Stampin' up! and Doodlebug! Also if you look closely a new pic of me too.............scary, I hate hate hate having my picture taken! See you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x