Thursday 24 March 2011

Waterfall scrapbook layout!

I thought I would show you a scrapbook layout for a change! This is the layout that I created for the February scrapbook club that Natalie & I run once a month. Unfortunately I wasn't well enough to go but Nat held the fort.
It is just like a giant waterfall card but with picture mats on each flip over piece. I have used the "Love Letter" paper range from SU and some black satin ribbon also from SU.
I am off today as I am still working reduced hours, I am busy crafting though as I have a commission for "Papercraft Essentials" to get cracking on! I am really looking forward to these cards, I can't wait to share them with you.
See you soon x

1 comment:

  1. What a cracking page, loving that striking and elegant colour combo......lush!
    Love loads Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x