Friday 1 April 2011

Little Olive! & Watch out pranksters about!!!!

Happy April Fools Day! No pranks from me today, but wanted to remind you to watch out for pesky pranksters!
Just a quickly today I just wanted to show you a little pic of little Olive helping me to get ready for our Valentines meal, she is guarding Mr Wonka's present and card and is doing a pretty good job!
Why oh why do cats have to sit on everything!!! Drives me potty!
I'll pop back tomorrow and show you you one of the cards from this months Penny Black class.
See you then x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe
    Didn't you realise that Olive is sitting on it, so that Mr Wonka can't peek.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe
    She probably thinks its for her. Bad mummy, where's her present? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Oh yes when you want to read the paper of use the laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x