Sunday 3 April 2011

Penny Black March class card number 2!

Morning bloggers this is the second card that we made in class, yesterdays and today's cards were both very simple as the last one was a little more complicated. I normally do it like this as I always make sure that everyone leaves with three finished cards and not lots of bits and bobs that they will never finish!
This one is using the "Prank Call" stamp, I love this one and it always makes me chuckle at the thought of the mice ringing the cat! I have again used SU card stock, Crate paper and a Craftwork Cards greeting.
I had better scoot Mr Wonka is cooking for Mum today, and I am on table laying duty! (as I can't cook anything that isn't a dessert! LOL)
I'll be back tomorrow with the last card from the class. See you then x

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image Zoe, love your soft colouring.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seen that PB image before - it is well cute. Lovely card!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me giddy aunt I am loving this one! Just have to get that stamp...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x