Tuesday 5 July 2011

Penny Black June Class, Slider Card.

Hiya blog world! So sorry I have been AWOL, I have been designing and prepping for the craft event at the weekend. I am so looking forward to it, we always have such a lovely time!
I thought I would pop on and show you last months Penny Black cards, I rub Penny Black classes from home once a month and this is one of the cards we made last month:
It is a slider card and this is what it looks like in it's full glory:
These are a little tricky to start with but once you have mastered the technique they really do have the WOW factor!
I have used the "Game On" Penny Black stamp and teamed it with Stampin' Up! "Celebration" papers.
I will pop back soon and show you the other cards we made.
Take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well he is rather lovely Zoe, love the cheeky image.....and the lush, sprouty green surround.
    :D..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x