Saturday 20 August 2011

Springtime Vintage Scrapclub Layout

OMG I am such a bad blogger, I seem to start all my posts with that these days! Just a quick one to show you the layout that I made for last months scrapclub.
I have used Springtime Vintage papers, Rose red seam binding, scallop border, butterfly punch and the world famous top note die!
I was really pleased how this came out, if I was doing it for myself I would have actually sewn the page together but 10 people fighting for the sewing machine would have been a bit of a nightmare!
I have a few things to show you over the next few days so I'll be around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x