Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Extravaganza Pines and Poinsettias Card 1

Good morning, more show and tell from the Christmas Extravaganza day. If you attend one of our days we always make sure that you end up with lots of goodies and this time everyone had the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set. Now I have to be honest with you, when it was agreed that I would be making the class with this set I was less than thrilled......this set isn't really "my thing" and I didn't have a clue where to start. However, once I started playing I fell in love with it and was really pleased with how the cards came out. This is the first one:
The colour combo for this set is Chocolate Chip, Crumb cake, Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wisabi. I have coloured the pine cones in with my SU markers which allows you to have more than one colour on an image.
The papers are "Holly Berry Bouquet" and are really nice, there are larger prints on one side and smaller prints on the other side. There really is something for everyone.
I'll pop back tomorrow with the second card. x

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your classes and the day Zoe, and have added all my cards etc. to my blog too.Thanks for a great day all round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x