Wednesday 4 January 2012

Circus Double Page layout for November Scrapclub

Morning bloggers, just a quick one today as the wicked wind has blown down two of our fence panels! The man that can is coming at 9 to fix them and I'm guessing he won't want to see me in my jimjams!


Here is the layout that I made for the November scrapclub:


Here is what I have used:-
Stamp Sets - Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive
Paper - Big Top Birthday

Punches - Scallop border & Pennant
Embellishments - Bright buttons
Right I'm off to make myself presentable! (May take some time!) See you soon.xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving this bright and fun layout Zoe :). Talking of bright and fun.....have you changed out of your Muppet jimjams yet??? ;)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout, so cheerful and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lovely and bright, great fun Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Zoe. Really eye catching and full of colour.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x