Monday 30 April 2012

Kyle & Bampie March Scrapclub Layout

Morning bloggers!

How lovely to have the sun out this morning! I am however a little worried that I am turning into my mother as my first thought was that I would get my washing dry today! Scary stuff! lol

Today I am sharing with you a single page layout that I made for our March scrapclub. The pics are of my Nephew and Dad on there way to football!

I have used the Stampin' Up! "Well Worn" papers, those who frequent my blog will know that this is not my normal style! I wasn't that keen on the papers when I first saw them but they grew on me when I was using them.

I have a flip out section so that I could incorporate more photos and then a secret pocket in the back for a tag.

We have our scrapclub once a month in Crawley and rotate a single page layout, double layout then a mini book. Everyone is welcome, there are more details on www.natalieoshea.co.uk  or you can email me.

Right I'm off to put my washing out..............rock and roll! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope your washing dried ok Mrs W ;). Love the layout, what lovely pics, bless em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Mrs. Wonka...the diamond lattice effect is great.

    Thank you also for the kind comments on my blog.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x