Sunday 15 April 2012

Liz & Wendy's coordinating cards!

Morning bloggers, well as promised I'm back again with the card that I made for Liz and Wendy to match their chocolate jars, quite a simple one but quite elegant I thought.....
I have used a Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip colour combination and teamed it with some adhesive pearls and taffeta ribbon. 

The butterfly is a retired one from Stampin' Up!, I can't remember the name of it but it was the one where a percentage of the cost went towards breast cancer! I love it and am going to hang onto it for a while longer. 

I hope that you like this and I will try and be back soon. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card so elegant and simple love it Zoey hope you are now on the mend after your op big hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cards too, and yep, nice and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can confirm the card was beautiful, stylish and sophisticated just like us (LOL!!!) The chocs were lovely too. Thank you Zoe.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards, colours are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x