Wednesday 16 May 2012

Happy Birthday Kimbus McFeebus!

Morning Bloggers, looks like we are going to see some sunshine today! Makes a nice change! I just wanted to pop on and show you a card that I made for the fabulous Kimbus McFeebus whose birthday was last week.
It isn't exactly how I hoped it would come out but it's okay. I have used the Subtles DSP papers and the cupcake punch, both from Stampin' Up! 


I am off out this morning, then may just pop into a local craft shop on the way home, well it would be rude not too! 


See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo the new blog choccies look nice, thanks for the comment today Zoe, hope you are well now x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x