Thursday 3 May 2012

Penny Black "May Day" Challenge Card.

Good morning!

I just want to start by thanking you all for your lovely comments about my blog makeover! It is so reassuring that people do actually stop by and read my waffle!

Today I am entering one of my favorite challenges, the Penny Black Saturday Challenge . The challenge this week is to make a Spring inspired card. This is the card I have made:


This is a new stamp that hadn't even been inked before so I really enjoyed making this one. The stamp is called "Tender Showers" and I have teamed it with some Sugar & Spice Doodlebug 6x6 papers and a Craftwork cards circle greeting. The gems are Stampin' Up!, they are, in my opinion the sparklyest (not sure this is a word!) gems EVER! If you don't own any then I strongly advise you to get your mitts on some!

Well I hope you like my offering, I am taking it easy today as I have been overdoing it a bit lately, I forget that I need to take things slowly then make myself feel grog again! So feet up and some chocolate medicine is in order!

See you soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a cheerful spring card! I love your sentiment and ribbon with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look blog.

    Super card, that stamp is so sweet. I am looking forward to doing some challenges next week, been away recently and just not had any time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I may even let you have a choccy from my husbands chocolate factory!!!!! Mrs Wonka x